CE RoHS 3U PBT CFL LIGHT TUBE (ZY-B3U02)
1. Voltage: 220-240V 50/60Hz, 100-130V 50/60Hz
2. Power: , 15W, 18W, 20W, 23W, 26W
4. Color temperature: 2700K-6400K;
5. Life span: 8000Hours;
6. E27, B22, E14 is allowed.
7. Material of lamp Housing: PC/PBT
8. Diameter: 12mm
1. Ecessed lighting, shelf lighting, ceiling/wall coves
2. Adopting to cabinet and under counter lighting, office work station
3. Back lighting, step lighting, light boxes
4. Merchandising, exhibition stands daylight energy saving lamp
HOW TO CHOOSE ENERGY SAVING LAMP?
-Lumens tell you how much light the bulb provides.
-Watts tell you how much electricity it uses.
-Both are listed on the package. Look for one with comparable lumens to the bulb you're replacing.
-Manufacturers suggest replacing a 60-watt incandescent with a 13- to 15-watt CFL, a 4: 1 ratio.
The color of the light is control by the color tempertaure (K).
2700K -3300K Warm Light (similiar to soft-white incandescent or halogen bulbs )
3301K-6000K Netural Withe (cool, bright white that works well in kitchens and work spaces)
>=6000K Cool White (like daylight and are good for reading)
CRI(COLOR RENDERING INDEX)
Color Rendering Index is an important factor to measure whether the light can
Mirror the real color of the object. CRI ranges from 0 to 100. The higher the CRI, the
More accurate it mirrors.
If you are interested in our products, don't hesitate to contact us.
| Model||Rated voltage ||Power ||Luminors|
|Rendering ||Color ||Holer model|| Quantity||Ctn size (mm) || |
| ZYB3U02|| 110/220V|| 15||80|| 8000|| 2700/6400|| E27/B22||50|| 530*265*153|| |
| ZYB3U02|| 110/220V|| 18|| 80|| 8000|| 2700/6400||E27/B22 || 50|| 530*265*153|| |
| ZYB3U02|| 110/220V|| 20||80|| 8000|| 2700/6400|| E27/B22|| 50|| 530*265*153|| |
| ZYB3U02|| 110/220V|| 23|| 80|| 8000|| 2700/6400|| E27/B22|| 50|| 530*265*153|| |
| ZYB3U02|| 110/220V|| 26|| 80|| 8000|| 2700/6400|| E27/B22|| 50|| 530*265*153|| |